Here are some tips on how to take care of your tweezers to make sure they last a lifetime.
- Clean your tweezers after each use.
- Use a clean cloth or cotton ball with a small amount of rubbing alcohol to sanitize your tweezers.
- To lessen the chance of infection, tweezers should be cleaned after every use.
- For overall cleaning, wash the entire implement with a bit of antibacterial hand soap and warm water. Then, dip the tips in rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide or rub with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Allow to air dry on a clean towel.
- Store them properly – keep the little plastic tube which protects the tip and put them in a soft pouch or wallet to keep them well cushioned. Don’t drop them but even if you do, don't despair, we offer sharpening services which you can see below.